CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Roth Reunion

I never did get around to putting up these pictures of my family at our reunion in August. We went camping up Logan Canyon and then spent the day at Bear Lake. It was a lot of fun for those that were able to make it.




My brother trying to set up a brand new tent with help from my Dad and niece.








My brother asked us if we wanted to play a Cheetos game and I was wary but decided I should join in since he was trying to actually have us do something fun together. After we said we'd play and got lined up he brought out the shaving cream. On the count of three we were supposed to put the shaving cream on our faces and our partner would throw Cheetos at our face trying to get them to stick. Emma, Matthew and Katie did not like this game at all. Emma was Josh's partner and she just stood there aghast at what was going on. Matthew was mad because he wanted to eat the Cheetos! I'm not sure exactly what upset Katie (people throwing things at her scary? parents.) But even though I usually hate stuff like that, embarrassing myself, looking like an idiot etc. It was pretty funny!
This is my brother, me, Josh and my niece.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It is great to have you guys in Utah, we agree it is a great place to live.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Josh,
Hello from South West Washington. This is Travis Liston. I stumbled upon your blog throuh Bob and Wendy Telford's link on my Moms's blog. Anyway. It has been a long time since we have spoke. I see that you are well and have a beautiful family. Megan and I live outside of Portland, OR and have three wonderful children. Life is great!!! Our email address is listonfam@hotmail.com. - Warm Regards, Travis