CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Camping Practice

Since we decided to postpone our trip we said the kids would be able to sleep one night this week in the backyard. The girls were glad that McKenna could sleepover. They didn't want Matthew to be in the same tent with them so that is why there are two tents. Of course he didn't want to be alone so Josh slept out there with them and then Katie joined in. So I had the house to myself. I watched a movie and then went to bed. It was good practice because it was about the same temperature that is forecast for Yellowstone. So we know who needs more blankets and who was too hot. The weather is supposed to be beautiful so hopefully that won't change. I will need to change out some of what was packed because I packed all pants and long sleeves but we'll need clothes for warm weather.

2 comments:

Janis said...

That's my kind of camping!! Everyone sleeps in a tent while I have the house to myself!!
Have a great trip!!!

Renee said...

Hope you are all having a great time!! We miss you, McKenna is lost without her best buds!!