CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Enough for a Basketball Team



Yes, we are expecting our fifth child. Josh says we are hoping for our center.....for the basketball team, get it? I'm about 11 weeks along and am due in the middle of June. Of course we are hoping for a boy but we'll be okay with another girl, even Matthew agrees with that. Once I'm not feeling so sick I'm sure I'll be more excited about this but right now part of me is wondering why we made this decision, especially since this means we will most likely miss John's wedding.
We do get to go shopping to buy a new crib and other baby things. We'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Dave said...

yeah! Congratulations! We are so excited that there will be a few Roth cousins for our little ones to play with.

MaryAnn said...

congratulations. I hope the sickness passes soon. It must be terrible to be sick and still have 4 kids to take care of. We'll be thinking about you.

Heidi said...

How exciting! As long as it's a Cougar fan I won't care if it's a boy or girl. Hope you get feeling better soon and your older kids are being good helpers.

Amanda said...

Wow! That is exciting. I hate the feeling sick part, too. Good luck, we're hoping you get that center. We love getting new cousins!

Renee said...

We are so excited for you and your family! Another darling little Harrison baby! Love the ultrasound pic! :)