CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ballet Recital


Last Saturday Emma and I had a ballet recital. It was at the North Davis junior high. We did it with our friends Jordan and Mckenna and some other girls. We danced to the music box. I think our costumes were really cute. It was cool because once we were talking about costumes Mckenna and Emma wanted a pink costume, Jordan and I wanted purple and we got both. I had lots of fun performing and can't wait until we do our spring recital. The video of our performance is below.

by Julia

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow you guys did a great job!

Janis said...

That was beautiful!! What lovely ballerinas!!

MaryAnn said...

Awesome! I loved the write up by Julia.

Amanda said...

Yes, loved that Julia wrote about it. And we loved watching Julia and Emma dance for the Christmas Eve program. I think Kathryn was mezmerized.