CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Julia's Christmas

On Christmas I got some really cool toys. I got a Nintendo DS, Lego Star Wars game, some brown boots, a game called Pictureka, some webkinz clothes, a webkinz bottle nose dolphin, a pretty bag, a watch, Prince Caspian DVD (which is not included in the picture), and a pretty necklace. When I went to bed on Christmas Eve, I slept in a sleeping bag in Emma's room. I tried to sleep but I couldn't I was in there for a while finally I told my mom and dad and they helped me take my stuff to my room, once I was in bed I fell asleep quickly. I had a very fun Christmas and can't believe the year is almost over.


by Julia

2 comments:

Heidi said...

My girls love all of the videos. We will watch them over and over. That was a great idea. I love how Julia and Matthew are bloggin.

Renee said...

What cute kids! I love how Julia & Matthew wrote their own blogs! What a fantastic idea! Great job Julia & Matthew! I especially liked Matthew's randomness at the end of his! :) And Katie is just plain darling!