CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Julia!


It is Julia's 10th birthday today. I can't believe we've hit double digits! She is a great daughter and big sister to her siblings. She loves to sing and dance and is still doing great with her piano playing. Julia likes to play with her Webkinz and her new Nintendo DS she got for Christmas. She is having a party with some friends on Saturday. We are taking them bowling and she is very excited for that.

3 comments:

Janis said...

She's a Ten-ager! Happy Birthday to a special young lady!!

ourhaskellfamily said...

Andrea, so glad to hear from you. I love blogging. It makes it feel like I get to see some of my long lost friends. I can't believe how grown up you kids are!!! Thanks for sharing your blog with us!

Renee said...

Happy Birthday Julia!! McKenna is SO excited for your party!:)