CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Yummy!

This is what I spent Monday doing at my sister Karen's house. They still needed to be processed and I needed to get home because the kids would be coming home from school. So I drove up this morning to get them. I was really glad that Karen was willing to help me because I would not be able to do it on my own. But now (if I got all of the equipment needed) I would probably be able to do it on my own. But it's more fun to do it with someone else anyway!We've had a lot of fresh peaches around the house as well. I've made a couple pies and Josh and I have been eating peaches constantly it seems. The kids won't eat them, crazy huh? Next up, peach shake!! Yummy!
We were also given a couple huge zucchinis by our neighbor so I made bread as well as brownies. Love this time of year!

1 comment:

Renee said...

The peaches look beautiful and absolutely yummy Andrea!! I am almost inspired to can some myself! :) If you guys like salsa, I'll have to give you some that I canned. It feels so good to see all the hard work come to fruition! And nice to fill up the shelves!