CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Huncle John

I think it was Katie who first called John, "Huncle John," and she sure latched onto him. Of course all the kids think John is a "hunk" and have loved having him visit for birthdays and other times, and he's been great playing with them and letting them climb all over him. We're going to miss him now that he's graduating from BYU this week and will be in California for the summer and then in Washington, D.C. at Georgetown University for the next several years.







I askeded the kids to tell me what they like about Uncle John or what they like to do with him. This is what I got:

"Uncle John" (with a really cute grin on her face) -Katie

"I like that he's our uncle and he plays with us." -Matthew

"He tickles us." -Emma

"He's nice to be with, and funny." -Julia

We just wanted to say thanks, congratulations, and good luck in the future.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yea for Huncle John! Everybody beat me to posting about him.