CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Movie Misquotes

The kids recently discovered a movie that we've had stashed in the movie drawer for a while and have decided that they need to watch it at least once a day, and usually twice. One of the lines is a little difficult to understand and was quoted as:

"No Twix, no whoppers."

Can any of you guess which movie this came from? I think somebody had candy on the brain. If nobody figures it out in a couple days I'll add another misquote that might make it a little easier. Good luck. May the force be with you!

3 comments:

Janis said...

Did you give us a hint? Is it one of the Star Wars movies??

Amanda said...

Princess Bride. I won't give the quote away, so other people can guess/figure it out. Hint - if you say it out loud it will be helpful.

MaryAnn said...

That's hilarious! I had to read it outloud (but I did before I read Amanda's advice) and then I knew it right away. I want to hear more misquotes.