CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged again.

I was tagged again! This time by my sister-in-law Melissa. This one was more challenging for me.

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was married and living in Provo while Josh was in school. I was a couple weeks from finding out that I was pregnant with Julia and we were getting ready to move to Wichita, KS for the summer (which I was actually excited about at the time).

5 things on my to do list:
1)Get my haircut
2)Pick up books from the library
3)Declutter and decorate my house
4)Call my sister
5)Figure out what's for dinner

3 bad habits:
1)I bite my fingernails
2)I read all the time (when I should be cleaning the house, cooking dinner, playing with the kids)
3)Gossipping

Places I've lived:Providence, UT, Rexburg, ID, Provo, Wichita and Mulvane, KS and Clinton, UT

What I would do if I became a millionaire (in no particular order):Buy my dream home and hire a decorator to make it look great, put money aside for kids college funds, travel

Jobs I have had:delivering newspapers, Arby's, early morning custodian at Ricks College and worked at a billing office for radiologists

things you may not know about me (that I am sure you are dying to know):
1)I really like reality t.v. (much to Josh's annoyance)
2)I've never dyed my hair (when I got my haircut once they were shocked when I told them that so I figure it's interestering/surprising?)
Can't think of anything else. I know pretty boring.

I tag Janis, Heidi, Amanda, MaryAnn, Suzie and Renee.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That was really fun, I learned some new things about you.

Renee said...

That was a lot harder than the first one! But it was way fun too! By the way, I love reality TV too and it probably drives Steve crazy as well!

Melissa said...

Andrea I guess it worked, thanks it is great to learn more about you.