CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged!

I haven't ever been "tagged" before so this is exciting. My sister-in-law, Amanda, tagged me.

These are the rules.
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The nearest book to me is the complete series of The Chronicles of Narnia (all in one book).
The sentence is "Still there was no answer."
Not very exciting. I was going to do the book I am currently reading but it was even lamer.

I'm breaking the rules because I only have three people to tag. I tag my sister-in-law Melissa, Janis and Renee.

1 comment:

Renee said...

That was fun! The closest book was actually the Dictionary, but I chose the next closest book, which happened to be under the Dictionary, which it I had went with that it would have been the definition for "commute". I liked Frankenstein better! :)