CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I went and helped with Matthew's class party this morning. They have all of the Tues./Thurs. kids there, morning and afternoon. So there were a lot of kids! I was planning to take some pictures to post here but that didn't happen. They had all of the helpers be in charge of one game and the groups of kids would then rotate. I signed up to be in charge of Zingo because out of the ones that were left it was the one I knew how to play. (Thanks to Grandma :) So I sat at this little table on a very hard bench for about 2 hours. owwww! So needless to say but there was no picture taking. The only time I saw Matthew was when he was at my table. Katie managed to keep herself occupied, once she saw that I wasn't going to let her play the game like at home she crawled under the table and sucked her thumb. Matthew had a fun day and came home with a bag full of Valentines.

1 comment:

Janis said...

It's great to help in the kids' classrooms! I'm sure Matthew was glad you were there even though you didn't see him much. I'm glad it was a fun day!