CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tickets, Police and High Stress

I've been stressing all this week dealing with tickets. The radio station announced last week that The Police were coming to SLC in July. So all week they were giving tickets away. Of course it's always good to get free stuff so I tried calling in whenever they played the Police song of the day (which they would play once, so I listened all day to make sure I didn't miss it.) And then I wouldn't be able to get through anyway. But the reason I wanted to win them was because I was afraid when they went on sale today they would sell out fast and I wouldn't be able to get tickets. But it was no problem, I bought them online and now we just have to wait five months to go to the concert. I've been a big fan for years and this is their last concert tour ever (or so they say) so I figure this is my last chance.

2 comments:

John said...

Wow, that is really cool that you get to go to their last concert. I like the Police as well.

Janis said...

You had me worried, Andrea, with the title on this post! Unfortunately, I could write a post with that title and it would mean exactly that!