CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Julia's First Piano Recital

Recently Julia performed in her first piano recital. She did a great job showing off her piano playing ability. She has been taking piano lessons for about two and a half years now and really enjoys being able to play some fun songs. She does have to be reminded to practice, but who doesn't.

After Julia's succesful recital, Emma has decided she's ready to start taking lessons as well. She'll be starting in the next couple of weeks. This will make next years recital quite a bit longer since that will make five performers instead of four, of course the audience will probably be the same size with all the performers coming from the same three families.

Jordan, Julia, Sam, McKenna
We had a fun evening at the recital and have enjoyed having some beautiful piano music in our home.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great job, Julia! We loved the song. She looks so grown up and beautiful, too.

Janis said...

Wow, thanks for including the video! What a treat for us!! Keep on blogging!!

Heidi said...

She looks so pretty and plays so well. That is so cool that we could watch it. Thanks for sharing.

I'll be looking for a piano teacher in Wichita once we get settled. I'm hoping to start Courtney sometime. You'll have to let me know if you know any. I'm also curious about how much it costs these days.vatvgym

MaryAnn said...

Wow, Julia is really good! I remember one time I got in trouble for not practicing and I had to play a song a bunch of times in a row or something as punishment. So of course I memorized it and I can still play it today!