CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

May the force be with you.


As I mentioned in the previous post the kids have been enjoying the new Gamecube we received for Christmas. (Did I say the kids? Josh is pretty heavily involved as well. Even I've played a few times, but only when Matthew really begs me to help him:) The most popular game by far is Lego Star Wars II. It takes you through the original Star Wars movies with different levels and things to accomplish. It follows the movies pretty closely. Matthew would play it all day every day if I let him.......oh wait I do.


When they are not playing the video game they are running around the house acting out the movies, luckily there are several versions of Princess Leia so the girls can both be her. Katie is even learning about all of the characters like Sleepio and 2-2 (C3PO and R2D2) but of course she likes Princess Leia the best, she is a princess after all.

2 comments:

Janis said...

I was amazed when I was there at how well the kids can play that game! That is so cute what Katie calls the characters and that she likes Princess Leia best--too cute!

Heidi said...

It's so funny when I hear about other kids who like Star Wars so much since my kids don't even know what Star Wars is. Okay, they might know what it is just from hearing other kids but they have no interest in it. Maybe if I tell them there's a princess in it they would like it.